Appointment Of Dr Cathy Foley As Chief Scientist Australia
Dr Cathy Foley AO, currently CSIRO Chief Scientist, and from December 2020, will become Chief Scientist of Australia. Cathy has made distinguished contributions to the understanding of superconducting materials and to the development of devices using superconductors for a number of applications including to detect magnetic fields and locate valuable deposits of minerals.
All at the Pearcey Foundation congratulate Cathy on her appointment.
- The IT Girl by Ann Moffatt
- A letter to my younger self, Helen Vorrath
- A letter to my younger self, Ann Moffatt
- Gender no barrier for Dr Skaidrite Darius
- A legacy of computing excellence – Jan Kornweibel
- Girls, computers and rocket science.
- Dr Jenine Beekhuyzen awarded OAM
- Recognition for Alison Harcourt AO
- Vale Brenda Aynsley OAM
- Innovation in a handout culture