The History Project: Creating a Virtual Museum
Pearcey conversations online seminar 24 June 2020. Covers the project to encompass, record and make accessible Australia's ICT heritage. Areas include a continually updated written book, a virtual museum, and a resource to find and highlight the many public and private ICT history collections.
- Dr Bronwyn Evens - CEO of Engineers Australia
- Prof Maurice Pagnucco - Deputy Dean UNSW
- Graeme Philipson - historian, journalist, author and presenter.
Moderated by Dr Peter Thorne - historian, consultant, advisor and former head of Computer Science and Deputy Dean of Faculty Uni of Melbourne.
- Predictions for 2022 and Beyond
- Her Story: Partnerships between Humans and Machines
- Impact of Data Sovereignty on Cybersecurity and Reliability
- Tech Scribes - Telling the Stories of Digital Disruption
- Australian Sound Engineering
- Technology Predictions for 2021 and Beyond
- Celebrating Women's Contribution to Australia's Digital Age
- The History and Future of Wi-Fi: from Radiata to Morse Micro to Beyond!
- Tertiary Computer Science - Preparing Future Leaders?
- Role of the ICT Community in the Future Resilience & Self-Reliance of AU