2021 Tas State Awards Dinner
Nominations are now open for the 2022 Tasmanian Pearcey Entrepreneur Award. These awards are an important way to help Tasmania entrepreneurs, organisations and businesses become nationally recognised.
2021 Tasmanian Pearcey Entrepreneur of the Year
Nina McMahon, co-founder and CEO of PopUp WiFi was the recipient of the 2021 Tasmanian Pearcey Entrepreneur of the Year Award. This year's award was presented on 12 November in Hobart during the gala industry dinner following TasICT's Annual Conference and in collaboration with the Tasmanian Branch of ACS as well as TasICT. The award was presented by Hon Michael Ferguson MP, Minister for State Growth, Minister for Science and Technology, Minister for Infrastructure and Transport, Minister for Finance.
Tasmania Pearcey Committee
- James Riggall - HitLab
- Paris Buttfield-Addison, Secret Lab
- Daniel Ray - Splashback
- Dan Harrison - IS.ON Trust
- Her Story: Partnerships between Humans and Machines
- 2021 ACT Award
- Vale Clive Finkelstein
- Vale Prof. Reg Coutts
- Who came to the first computer conference?
- The beginning of a new science in Australia
- Wayne Gerard named 2021 Qld Chief Entrepreneur
- The media takes a ride on the digital superhighway
- Vale Graeme Philipson
- Catchup with Owen Hill