Dr Jenine Beekhuyzen Awarded Oam
Dr Jenine Beekhuyzen, creator of the Tech Girls Are Superheroes campaign, was awarded the Order of Australia Medal (OAM) in the Queens Birthday Honours List for "service to information technology, and to women".
Jenine, an outspoken promoter of women in our society, was the winner of the 2017 Queensland Pearcey Entrpreneur Award.
You can read more of Jenine's career here https://pearcey.org.au/2017-qld-award/
- Our Latest IT Industry Greats: Pearcey Foundation Presents its 2022 National Awards
- From ‘Tinkering’ on the Farm to Innovative Custom Drone Solutions: Tasmanian Entrepreneur Andrew Davies Recognised by Pearcey
- It is Rocket Science: Co-founder of Fleet Space Technologies Flavia Tata Nardini Recognised by Pearcey Foundation
- Senses Working Overtime: Optical Fibre Innovator Dr Mark Englund Receives 2022 NSW Pearcey Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 2022 Queensland Pearcey ICT Entrepreneur Award Recognises Two Award-winning Female Entrepreneurs
- Delivering More than the Sum of its Parts: Instaclustr co-founders receive 2022 ACT Chief Minister's Pearcey Entrepreneur Award
- Technology Achievement Inspired by the Arts: Arcitecta’s Jason Lohrey receives the 2022 Pearcey Victorian Entrepreneur Award
- Federal Minister for Industry and Science, Ed Husic to Give the 2022 Pearcey Oration
- Global Drone Solutions’ Mahmood Hussein ‘Top Gun’ in Western Australian Pearcey Awards
- Wayne Gerard named 2021 Qld Chief Entrepreneur