Wayne Gerard Named 2021 Qld Chief Entrepreneur
Congratulations to Wayne Gerard on his appointment as Queensland's new Chief Entrepreneur. Wayne is passionate about innovation, start-ups, and Queensland as a place to live, work and play. So it's no surprise that his appointment recognises his outstanding leadership over many years… In fact, it is six years since he was voted by his peers as Queensland's 2015 Pearcey Entrepreneur of the Year.
You can read Wayne's outstanding contribution to Queensland in Wayne Gerard is InnovationAus Qld's new Chief Entrepreneur.
- Australia's First Digital Computer on ABC Sunday Extra
- Australia 4.0 - path to Net Zero
- Our Latest IT Industry Greats: Pearcey Foundation Presents its 2022 National Awards
- From ‘Tinkering’ on the Farm to Innovative Custom Drone Solutions: Tasmanian Entrepreneur Andrew Davies Recognised by Pearcey
- It is Rocket Science: Co-founder of Fleet Space Technologies Flavia Tata Nardini Recognised by Pearcey Foundation
- Senses Working Overtime: Optical Fibre Innovator Dr Mark Englund Receives 2022 NSW Pearcey Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- 2022 Queensland Pearcey ICT Entrepreneur Award Recognises Two Award-winning Female Entrepreneurs
- Delivering More than the Sum of its Parts: Instaclustr co-founders receive 2022 ACT Chief Minister's Pearcey Entrepreneur Award
- Technology Achievement Inspired by the Arts: Arcitecta’s Jason Lohrey receives the 2022 Pearcey Victorian Entrepreneur Award
- Federal Minister for Industry and Science, Ed Husic to Give the 2022 Pearcey Oration