Pearcey Welcomes New Pm
The Pearcey Foundation welcomes appointment of the new Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull who was sworn in as the 29th Prime Minister of Australia on 15 September 2015.
"Mr Turnbull's long time involvement with the ICT sector as both an industry player as well as a legislator, places him in a unique position amongst the leaders in the developed world - someone who is technology savvy with a successful track record," said Wayne Fitzsimmons, Pearcey Chair.
"At a time when digital transformation and disruption are impacting all Australians, we are looking forward to the government led by Mr Turnbull taking Australia to a new level of international competitiveness across all sectors of our diverse economy."
The Pearcey Foundation looks forward to working with the new Prime Minister and the new Communications Minister once appointed.
- Opening of Graeme Philipson Library
- Wayne Gerard named 2021 Qld Chief Entrepreneur
- 2020 Highlights
- 2020 Eureka Science Award to Sydney Uni's "Sydney Nano"
- Dr Jenine Beekhuyzen awarded OAM
- Prof Rod Tucker Honoured
- 2017 Industry News
- Beware the wolves of Silicon Valley
- 2016 Industry News
- 2016 Digital Innovation Festival